I am home. Apparently, the tarp is still on the field and no decisions has been made regarding the game yet, which is…somewhat deplorable, if I’m being honest about it.
Bang it, don’t bang it, whatever…but it shouldn’t take this long to make the decision.
It’s obviously a huge game for both teams, but if they can just suspend it and finish it up tomorrow, I don’t really see what the need is to make everyone wait around at this hour — it’s 11:30 PM as I write this.
My alarm’s set for 8:30 AM tomorrow, and I will be at the ballpark. I just have no idea how many innings I’ll be covering. Check out the Thunder website for any updates on tonight’s game and what may happen tomorrow if tonight’s second game is suspended.
Mike Ashmore, mashmore98 AT gmail.com